Terms and Conditions to Hire
Wet N Wild and Fish Dance Carolina Beach Fishing Charters
To Hire Wet N Wild and Fish Dance Carolina Beach Fishing Charters you must agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
At Wet N Wild we do everything in our power to give you a great time on your fishing charter, but we do have some rules. Some are general rules for your safety and others, to protect the boat, equipment, and crew. Charters only operate under under our “Terms and Conditions”:
1. The Charter operates under the authority of the Captain. The Captain has the authority to terminate the charter in the event of unacceptable conduct by the charter party.
2. Wet N Wild Carolina Beach fishing charter capacity is 1 to 6 persons per charter. Children are welcome, but count against our charter party limit.
3. The total balance of your charter is due to Wet N Wild is payable on the day of your trip (Cash preferred or personal check accepted)
5. Your Wet N WILD Carolina Beach charter includes appropriate and safe use of our properly insured and outfitted boat, the Captain, all tackle and bait.
6. We highly recommend children under age 12 wear a personal flotation device. We provide enough U.S. Coast Guard
approved life jackets on board to accommodate everyone in the charter party.
7. The charter does NOT include food or beverages. You can bring a small to medium-size cooler with drinks and snacks, if desired. Alcohol is permitted for guests over 21 years old. In the event that members of your charter party become intoxicated to the point that the crew determines that they create a hazard to themselves or others, the charter will be immediately be terminated without refund and the boat will return to dock.
8. We will do our best to try to get you to the fish, however, there are NO guarantees concerning how many or what type of fish you and your party will catch. Due to NC & Federal government restrictions certain species of fish must be immediately released and be handled properly while in possession. Our mate will accommodate these regulations.
9. No trash, garbage, or other materials are to be thrown overboard into the water. This includes cigarette butts.
10. Smoking is only permitted on board in the aft end of the fishing cockpit. Smoking is NOT permitted in the cuddy. If you must smoke, the crew requests that you respect others. The crew retains the right to request “No Smoking” periods.
11. No illegal substances or firearms are permitted on board. Discovery of the presence and/or use of illegal substances and/or firearms will immediately terminate the charter without refund and the vessel will return to dock.
12. The Captain, owner and crew shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the charter party.
13. A cancellation called by the Captain due to weather or mechanical problems will create either a credit toward another charter date or you may request a refund. A trip terminated by the Captain due to the weather once fishing has commenced will result in a prorated refund if the charter party agreed to leave the dock. A trip terminated due to member(s) of the charter party getting seasick will not be entitled to a refund or credit.
14. We can clean your fish on request. The mate and party will agree on cost which is based on type of fish.
15. It is the job of the crew to provide a pleasant and productive fishing experience. The crew will do anything within reason to make sure that you and your party have fun on your fishing charter. If you have questions, please feel free to ask the mate.
16. We abide by all North Carolina State Fishing regulations. Don’t ask us to break the law. All ‘shorts’ will be released.
17. There will a $200.oo cleaning fee that will be added for anyone in the party that becomes sick in the cabin or restrooms.